Hi Blog Friends 🙂
I’m sorry it’s been a while, but I’m so glad you all have kept checking back 🙂
I haven’t stopped blogging or forgotten to blog, I’ve just been so busy…
But some amazing things have happened!
1) This may come as a shock to some of you, but … I’m coming clean here… I had been smoking for about 6 months probably. I know, it’s so bad. How can I be wanting to be healthy while I’m doing something that’s so anti-healthy? Smoking is something that I have done because of stress. In the beginning, there is always something kind of soothing about that first cigarette. But then, you realize you go out to smoke and the problem is still there and you still have to pull something out of your life to fix it. So every time I have started, I have ended up stopping because it’s just not worth it. It’s dirty, it’s disgusting, you smell bad to other people, and it’s really expensive. I have started and stopped six times now… yes my friends. 6 times. I quit smoking for the absolute last time on Nov 23rd. It feels good. It was hell to quit because I got so sick and felt terrible while my body was detoxing, and just because of how hard it was, I will never go back to smoking ever again.
2) I visited my family for two weeks over the Thanksgiving break in Austin, TX, my favorite place and I loved every minute of it. I’m sorry I don’t have any pictures to share. I did take a picture of an amazing salmon dinner we had at Pappadeaux’s but I don’t want to brag…
3) I’ve been working my butt off. I really have… I worked so much in November and December, you wouldn’t believe it. But it feels good to make a lot of progress, and I want to keep that up for next year. I want to have a victory at work next year.
4) I’m getting everything ready to start a new training program! A few friends now have mentioned Jamie Eason’s training program on bodybuilding.com and I think I’m going to try it out. At first, I really wasn’t interested, but after looking into it a few times in the past few days, it sounds really great! I think I’m going to start it in the next couple weeks. More to come on that.
That’s about it!
Oh! And school 🙂 Last semester finally ended, and got A’s in both my classes! 4.0 baby!! And I signed up for 5 classes next semester. I’m really looking forward to all of them. I know it’s going to be a lot of work, but I like each of the subjects so I think it’ll be fun. I’m taking:
- Intro to Archaeology
- College Algebra
- Contemporary World Issues (a History class)
- and British Literature 2.
I’m excited 🙂